some finishing touches

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

after looking through the playlist i created last week, i realized it just wasn't lengthy enough and that a few songs were missing. so let me just add a few more...


21. beast of burden: the rolling stones (suuuch a good one. try comparing this intro with miley cyrus's party in the usa, i think the resemblance is what made me break down and actually like one of her songs)
22. history repeating: propellerheads feat. shirley bassey (though i've always loved this song, i must admit that my recent obsession was sparked by the season premier of the hills when just as the closing credits began to roll shirley bassey's voice pipes in with, "and it's all just a little bit of history repeating." perfection.)
23. wasted: cartel (introduced to me by one of my roomies and now i can't stop listening to it)
24. xanax: maria taylor (i rediscovered this song on an old mix cd a youth leader at my church gave me and it's so so good)
25. as much as i ever could: city and colour (i just want dallas green to serenade me forever)

enjoy =]

4 comments:

JAMIE October 12, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

yes ma'am. it was such a good mix!!

Athena. October 26, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

Ahhh, I will definitely have to check out these songs :) I love rediscovering old favourites!
xxx

Miss Kitten Kat November 4, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Great list, I love City and Colour!
Also Party in the USA is a guilty pleasure of mine too, I know I shouldn't like Miley Cyrus... but that song is ADDICTIVE! x

search me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP