>> Saturday, October 10, 2009
after looking through the playlist i created last week, i realized it just wasn't lengthy enough and that a few songs were missing. so let me just add a few more...
21. beast of burden: the rolling stones (suuuch a good one. try comparing this intro with miley cyrus's party in the usa, i think the resemblance is what made me break down and actually like one of her songs)
22. history repeating: propellerheads feat. shirley bassey (though i've always loved this song, i must admit that my recent obsession was sparked by the season premier of the hills when just as the closing credits began to roll shirley bassey's voice pipes in with, "and it's all just a little bit of history repeating." perfection.)
23. wasted: cartel (introduced to me by one of my roomies and now i can't stop listening to it)
24. xanax: maria taylor (i rediscovered this song on an old mix cd a youth leader at my church gave me and it's so so good)
25. as much as i ever could: city and colour (i just want dallas green to serenade me forever)