what's troubling me today

>> Tuesday, August 11, 2009

loose ends

i forget lots of things
information just seems to slip away
right through my fingers
until all i'm holding on to is a tiny little corner
a thread of what i used to know

i forget especially when i'm in between
family to friends
school to home
class to class
am to pm

i forget and it's so easy
i forget that it IS so easy
to lose track of a thought or motivation
or let go of a memory
that i once tried to clutch so tightly

and i worry
with forgetting being so easy, so prevalent
how will i remember to remember?

4 comments:

The Snarky Narwhal August 11, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

OH I forgot to tell you, I watched a video by matt&kim ...I forgot the title of the song but the music video they are walking down new york and stripping till they are naked and then the cops come. I found another video like that but in France, and the whole video three women are naked and not one cop comes....the difference of views.

(I really do think you would enjoy Silversun Pickups especially the songs "panic switch" and "future foes scenarios")

Holly August 12, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

For some reason this makes me think of how when I was little I would get so sad when I saw homeless people I would cry. Then it stopped making me sad, and that bothered me. But then I stopped caring enough that it stopped bother me anymore.

JAMIE August 13, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

whenever i post something i always get anxiously await what the two of you will have to say cuz i know you'll always have a comment for me =]

search me

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP